Monday, May 31, 2004

Memorial Day Trip!

Today I went with my parents to Rocky Moutain National Park. It was so beautiful! Plus, I was very excited that I had to wear a sweatshirt (Matt's Pi Kappa one, by the way) and a coat! It's not that cold here in town though - perfect weather for sitting outside. Tonight I was going to read Little Women with my mom, because we love to read out loud to each other. When I went into her room at 9pm, she was already asleep! In fact, now it is 9:40 and everyone in my family is sleeping! What's the dealio? Did I miss the memo on going to bed extremely early? I guess so. Tomorrow I get to see the Crider family, so I am very pumped about that. I haven't seen Nolan since December and he is starting to pull himself up now which is exciting. Welp I just thought I'd share that picture with y'all (see what Texas has done to me?!? People here are making fun of me, but I told them to get over it, because it really is a good word). Hasta la pasta.


A view from Bear Lake in Rocky Moutain National Park. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Gwen said...

National parks are such a blessing, aren't they. We need more open spaces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home