Friday, November 04, 2005

...And Julia Loves Her Chainsaw

I've been meaning to post lately if that counts for anything. Here's the update of what's been going on:

  • 2 Potlucks last weekend - could life be any better? (to be said like Chandler from Friends)
  • I threw up at the pumpkin party - too much mucus intake
  • I lost my voice
    • Dustin says I sound like a man
    • My mom says I sound like a little girl
    • Other people say I sound "sultry" or "sexy"
    • Andrew says, "You just sound like you are sick."
  • I realized that I live pretty close to the railroad tracks
  • Julia and Elanor helped me turn Dustin into a lovely Snow White
  • The waitress at Texas Roadhouse didn't know how to print our checks, making Julia and I 30 minutes late to our Bible class (that we teach).
  • One kindergartener from our class accidentally made the shelf come out of the wall in the classroom, causing blocks, toys, crayons, papers, and who knows what else to fall down all over the room.
  • Gilmore Girls was a re-run...ugh!!!
  • I got my car back and it's working beautifully! Yay!
  • Brady (who has recently changed his name to Braedon) wants an Awful Wiorn (or a Waffle Iron)
  • Band Retreat this weekend!
  • ...And Julia loves her chainsaw

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope that you get well very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home