Monday, September 27, 2004

A Beautiful Day

It rained while the sun was shining today. That is my all-time favorite weather! It is so beautiful. And extremely fun to play in, which I did. I got my jeans all soaked from jumping in puddles but you are never too old to do that, right?
My medicines are confusing right now. I'm not sure which one is causing this, but I am extremely antsty. "Inability to sit still" is a side-effect of both the ones I'm on and one that I just stopped taking so I'm not sure what's going on yet. Even eating soup can be messy if I'm not careful, because I can't keep my hand that still, and putting on mascara is a dangerous job! Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good! I'm staying very active, just not doing one activity for more than 5 or 10 minutes. Having said that, I'm done writing in this blog for now and off to something else!

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you, Lis and are so excited about your progress! I can see God working through you!

Thank you for allowing all of us "worriers" access to your blog. You remain in my prayers & Damond's prayers continually. Hey, do you want to come watch Gilmore Girls on the big screen tonite?! :)
Love & hugs, Stace

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Gwen said...

I like warm rain as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home