Saturday, April 08, 2006

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me

So my mom had to get a root canal. Then, it got all infected, poor thing. We've been wallowing together in our pain, just counting down the time until we can take our next dose of pain medicine. My dad has been great. He runs errands and brings us things all day long and always with a smile. Sadly, however, he's leaving for his business trip soon and my mom and I will be on our own. We are a pretty pathetic pair! We keep getting in arguments over who is more fit to help the other one out. No news from my last appointment, but I'll update this after my one on Tuesday.

3 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ooops, that was me, the deleted comment. I hope you and your mom get to feeling better soon. Your mom's root canal gone bad is doing NOTHING to rid me of my dental phobia, I must say. I've been praying for you, and missed your parents at church yesterday.

(You can figure my identity out -maybe- by the pics on my blog - I like to be otherwise anonymous, too many weirdos)

(hugs) sister, and keep the faith :)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Jim Peterson said...

Lisa! Get better! That, and get back online! I have more pictures! =) Praying right now that you feel better. Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home