Wednesday, April 12, 2006

God is Good But Santa Could

Yeah, I know. That is what my mom thought I said yesterday in the doctor's waiting room. We were hysterical for awhile there. I actually said something like, "I thought of something that sounded good," but close enough.

The appointment yesterday was somewhat productive. He is stumped but thinks I should continue the rest of the process with my family doctor. He offered to call for us so we could get in sooner, so I have an appointment with him tomorrow.

Jules is coming to visit! I am so excited. I hope I don't bore her to tears since I lay around all day in my Umbros (remember those?!?), taking my pain meds and readjusting the temp on my heating pad. But it sure is going to be great to see her.

Happy birthday, Mom! I guess I won't reveal your age on here, but I'm pretty sure your hearing problems will give people a good guess ;)

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Your Mom would sooooo lose at Telephone! :) Sounds like something I would do, being hearing challenged at odd times.

Thanks for checking my blog out...it's fun:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home